Club de Yates de Chapala (Chapala Yacht Club)
Please do not send an application if you are not a Mexican citizen - the Feria is exclusively for Mexican citizens. Your application must be submitted no later than December 31, 2019 to be considered for the 2020 Feria.
Email email@example.com to receive a copy of the 2020 application.
Your application MUST be complete and include your photos "attached" (not embedded in your application file) or it will not be considered. If you are having difficulties filling out your application, please contact Marianne.
Artisans who are being invited to the 2020 Feria will be notified before March 31, 2020.
The following is the criteria for determining what is considered "folk art" by the Artist Selection Committee. It is at the discretion of the ASC who will be invited to participate in the Feria and their determination is final.
* Artisans are invited to participate based on the merit/quality of their work as well as their ability to continue producing it.
* The Feria looks for folk and indigenous art that has been in the same family for generations using the same techniques, equipment and designs, or
* Cooperatives that benefit more than one artist’s family are sought out and invited to participate, and
* Although some innovations to traditional folk art are accepted, art of modern design or made for tourism will not be considered.
* All decisions from the Artist Selection Committee are final and at their discretion.